We have a long history of being an early adaptor of leading edge computing technology. We have amassed considerable experience in defining appropriate technological solutions and the knowledge necessary to construct most of the computation systems we have employed in support of data management and analysis. ASETS has assembled the following general server infrastructure in support of current and future projects. Currently, we house 15 servers in support of daily life.
- 6 systems equipped with high-end Pentium4 or Xeon processors, 2+ GB memory, 500+ GB local storage. Suitable for intensive spatial modeling and analysis.
- Backup-to-disk (multi-terabyte array services all servers and workstations)
- Mail server (dedicated mail server supporting multiple mail domains)
- Web hosting (dedicated web server supporting multiple domains)
- Database hosting (standard RDBMS and Spatial Geo-databases)
- Map server hosting
- Data storage
- ESRI suite (ArcMap, Arc Workstation, ArcGIS Server, SDE, IMS)
- Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Acrobat)
- Visual Studio 2005 (VB, C#, ASP)
- Macromedia Studio (Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks)
- RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)